Rayquaza Domain RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Promotional Corner

Special Promotional Events are listed here. There are a variety of ways to get a Promotional Item or a Promotional Pokémon.

Today's Event: PM Luna this code to get your Promotional Item: Arceus17
Announcements
scrolling text with Microsoft's marquee tag POKéMON RAYQUAZA DOMAIN RPG Welcome to this RPG. I hope you will enjoy what this RPG has to offer. Be on the lookout for special events.
Affiliate Section

Violet Fox (no I'm NOT a fox)

2 posters

Go down

Violet Fox (no I'm NOT a fox) Empty Violet Fox (no I'm NOT a fox)

Post  Violet_rose_fox Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Name: Violet Fox (XD)

Description: She is about 4'8 and normal for her age. She has sharp green eyes and long brunette hair with natrual gold streaks which reaches down to her waist and then slightly curls. She wears a short white jacket and under that is a green ruffled shirt. She wears short white Pants reaching just past her knees and she carries a green bag.

Hometown: It is unknown where she was born or raised, the just appeared in bridgepond town one stormy night,

History: She was made fun of in school when she was young, everyone laughing at her because of her last name. Everyone called her " Vulpix girl" because Her mother owned a ninetails. She needed a pokemon for school's training session, and she needed to bring her own pokemon instead of using the stocked pokemon, since they were for the younger trainers. But she would NOT use her mother's ninetails. And close to her ninth birthday, the ninetails had 3 pups. Her mother wanted her to have a pokemon, so she gave her the vulpix for her birthday once the ninetails let her handle the pups. As soon as Violet saw the pup, however, she just screamad at her mother how she didn't want it. But after her parests and the ninetails along with all of the pups but the runt, the one that had been a gift, had mysteriously disappeared, Violet ran away.

Chapeter 2: A new beginning
-------------------------
Tears rolled down Violet's cheeks as the soft crunch of leaves crackled under her feet. As thunder rumbled in the distance, the small vulpix secretly followed her, not making a sound. It was close to evolution, as it had 8 tails now. One for courage, bravery, smarts, sweetness, loyalty, frendliness, cheerfullness, forgiveness, and not giving up. The vulpix snuck into her bag, and they sailed off. When they got to pondbridge town, there was a terrible storm. and as they walked a cliff's narrow edges, lightning struck the ground under Violet's feet causing her to fall. Suddenly, a bright light shone, and vulpix evolved. She saved Violet. And violet finally eccepted her pokemon.

Personality: Just like a fox, violet is sly and smart. she is a psychic and can understand pokemon. She is caring, loving, sweet, intelligant, but very shy. She dreams to becone a co'ordinator but badges are good too.

Starter Pokémon: Female ninetails with blue tailtips.

Violet_rose_fox
Violet_rose_fox

Back to top Go down

Violet Fox (no I'm NOT a fox) Empty Re: Violet Fox (no I'm NOT a fox)

Post  Luna Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:29 pm

I love your story, it's very good.
APPLICATION ACCEPTED!

Ninetails
Female lv. 15
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Fire Spin, and Ominous Wind

You may travel to Bridgepond Town and visit Professor Melody to get some starter items.
Luna
Luna
Admin

https://rayquazadomainrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet_rose_fox Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Okay. Thanks!
Violet_rose_fox
Violet_rose_fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum