Rayquaza Domain RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Promotional Corner

Special Promotional Events are listed here. There are a variety of ways to get a Promotional Item or a Promotional Pokémon.

Today's Event: PM Luna this code to get your Promotional Item: Arceus17
Announcements
scrolling text with Microsoft's marquee tag POKéMON RAYQUAZA DOMAIN RPG Welcome to this RPG. I hope you will enjoy what this RPG has to offer. Be on the lookout for special events.
Affiliate Section

A Battle for the Badge!

2 posters

Go down

A Battle for the Badge! Empty A Battle for the Badge!

Post  hollymarie Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Kennedy walked down a path until she found Pinecliff City. Intrigued, she walked further into town, noticing all the different houses, shops, and buildings. Until she came to what seemed like a dead end. She looked to both her left, then right and noticed another building that she had not seen from the way in.
It was the Pinecliff Gym!

Kennedy, excited, ran right in. "Hello? I'm here.. to, uh, challenge the gym leader?" She said, becoming a bit hesitant at the fact that it was strangely quiet. She walked around the perimeter of the battle ground then went onto one side and stood there, looking up at the lights. She called out once more, "My name is Kennedy, I'd like to have a battle with the gym leader, please!"
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

A Battle for the Badge! Empty Re: A Battle for the Badge!

Post  Luna Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:46 pm

"Hahaha!" a loud voice came from the middle of the Gym. "Sorry did I startle you? I'm Gym leader Tyrone! Welcome young Trainer, hahaha!"
The gym arena was split into to separate regions. One half is solid rock on the challengers side and on the Gym Leader's side it was all yellow sand.
Luna
Luna
Admin

https://rayquazadomainrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hollymarie Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:25 pm

"Oh!" Kennedy yelped. "Yeah, I guess you did, haha. It's alright" She said straightening her hair out. "I've come to try my hand at getting the Badge for this gym, so.. uhh, Mr. Tyrone, sir. Mind taking me on for a battle?" She asked, sounding nervous but a bit cocky in a joking manner.

Without even the least bit of hesitation, she went over to one side of the ring. Tyrone had not given her an answer, but in her head she said, they HAVE to accept all battles. "You ready then?" She yelled out, smiling.
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:20 am

"Hahaha! I like your style!" Tyrone laughed. "OK we can only use two Pokémon each. You may substitute your Pokémon during battle, but I can't. Now are you ready? Go Baltoy!"
Tyrone tossed the Pokéball into the air and a strange Pokémon came out. Your Pokédex started to speak.

"Baltoy the Clay Doll Pokémon. Baltoy moves by spinning on it's foot. Some Baltoy spin on their heads," your Pokédex said.

"Hahaha! What Pokémon are you going to choose?" Tyrone asked.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollymarie Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:15 pm

"Alright then," Kennedy thought, "Go Tauros!" This wasnt going to be the easiest of battles, but they could do it.

They stood looking at eachother when Kennedy finally spoke up, "I guess I'll take the first move then?" She waited for a disagreement, but when she heard non she called out, "Okay Tauros! Use your Tail Whip attack!"
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Tauros's Tail Whip did work and Baltoy's concentration was weakened a bit.
"Not bad! Hahaha!" Tyrone snickered. "Use Psybeam!"
The attack came right at Tauros and it hit! But luckily it didn't cause confusion.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollymarie Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Kennedy smiled at Tyrone. She had a plan.
"Okay Tauros, use your Horn Attack now!" Kennedy called out. Tauros ran towards the Balltoy with a Horn Attack.
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:49 am

Tauros was much faster than Baltoy and the Horn Attack hit! Baltoy was a bit dazed.
"Nice move, hahaha!" Tyrone giggled. "Now Baltoy use Sandstorm!"
Baltoy whipped up a dangerous sandstorm. Tauros was buffeted by the storm and it had a hard time seeing through the thick sand.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollymarie Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:03 pm

"Thanks!" Kennedy called out to Tyrone. "Now Tauros, try to ignore this sandstorm, use your Rage attack!"
This sandstorm may have ruined Kennedy's initial plan, but she had more up her sleeve.
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Tauros charged forward with a powerful Rage which knocked Baltoy off it's balance. The Sandstorm Baltoy was controlling went out of control and the sandstorm was forced into a wall!
"My Sandstorm was stopped?!" Tyrone asked in amazement. "Hahaha! Now that's what i'm talking about! I haven't found a Trainer who displays such skill, but you have my gratitude! Hahaha! Don't think this doesn't mean I will not go easy on you, for I'm still a Gym Leader. OK Baltoy use Psybeam!"
Baltoy spun and used Psybeam. The strange circular rays hit Tauros! It's Rage became more powerful!
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollymarie Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:13 pm

"I don't expect you to go easy! But I know I can do this Tyrone!" Kennedy called out, laughing.
Tauros was being hit with the Psybeam attack, and Kennedy had to think fast. "Well Tauros, your rage attack is growing stronger, so continue with another Rage attack please!" She smile, and Tauros, again, ran towards Balltoy with a rage attack!
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Baltoy spun around after the Rage Attack made it's mark. At first Baltoy tried to get up, but it fainted!
"Now that's teamwork, hahaha!" Tyrone said as he returned his Baltoy to it's Pokéball. "Now you still have this Pokémon to contend with! Go Hippopotas!"
The Pokéball opened up and a strange Pokémon came out. It looked like a Hippo, but it had brown and yellow splotches.
"Now give me everything you got, Kennedy!" Tyrone said.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollymarie Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:19 pm

"Good job!" Kennedy called out to Tauros."Will do, Tyrone" she said in response.
Now Kennedy thought about what to do next. "Okay! I got a plan, Tauros return!" She pulled out Tauros' ball and a beam of light brought him back in. "Now, Shellos, come on out!"
Shellos appeared in front of Kennedy and she called out it's first move "Start off with your water pulse attack on Hippopotas!"
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 am

Shellos's Water Pulse did some major damage!
"Hahaha, my Hippopotas hates water! Your a smart Trainer, I'll give you that!" Tyrone said. "OK Hippopotas use Earthquake!"
The ground started to shake and Shellos was damaged by the powerful quake. Shellos got up and waited for your next battle order.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollymarie Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 pm

"Hmm, okay Shellos use your Ice Beam attack now please!" Kennedy called out. She studied the Hippopotas and knew already that it was a slower Pokemon than her Shellos. I'll have to use that to my advantage. She thought to herself.
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:54 pm

The Ice beam hit and Hippopotas was severely damaged. It was just barely holding on.
"Hahaha! My your full of surprises!" Tyrone said. "OK use, huh? Oh no Hippopotas is frozen solid!"
What Tyrone said was true, Hippopotas was frozen in it's tracks. Shellos looked at you with a look that says "Let's finish the job we started!"
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollymarie Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:01 pm

"Good job Shellos!" Kennedy called out in excitement, "okay, now, please use your Mud Bomb attack!" Kennedy knew the probability of this breaking the ice, but it was worth a shot. "Now once the ice is broken enough, use your Water Pulse attack on Hippopotas!" She was nervous, this could be her shot to get the badge, and if she failed... I can't. She thought.
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:47 pm

The Mud Bomb did break through the ice and Hippopotas was free! But Hippopotas was exhausted and it moved very slowly. Shellos unleashed it's Water Pulse attack and it hit Hippopotas. It tried to get up, but it fainted!
"Well done my Pokémon. Now return to your Pokéball and get some rest." Tyrone said as he returned Hippopotas to it's Pokéball. "Hahaha! Good job Kennedy! For beating me in my very own Gym I award you with the Mountain Badge!"

A Battle for the Badge! Th_mountain

"Along with the Badge I want you to take this TM. It contains the move Dig. Use it wisely, hahaha!" Tyrone laughed.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollymarie Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:57 pm

"I .. WE did it. We did it Shellos!! Oh thank you! You did great! Return please." She put her pokeball in her pack and walked over to Tyrone. "Thank you, sir. I had a great time!" She smiled and gratefully accepted the badge and the TM. She thanked Tyrone again, and proceeded to walk out of the gym.

"I guess we should go to the Pokemon Center, then move on to the next city." She said to herself.
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 am

Tyrone laughed as you waked out of the Gym. He turned around and disappeared into his Gym and waited for his next challenger.

You can go to one of the special areas, go to the Berry Fanatic of Pinecliff city, travel to Summer Town, or enter a contest.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum