Rayquaza Domain RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Promotional Corner

Special Promotional Events are listed here. There are a variety of ways to get a Promotional Item or a Promotional Pokémon.

Today's Event: PM Luna this code to get your Promotional Item: Arceus17
Announcements
scrolling text with Microsoft's marquee tag POKéMON RAYQUAZA DOMAIN RPG Welcome to this RPG. I hope you will enjoy what this RPG has to offer. Be on the lookout for special events.
Affiliate Section

Pokemon: Flamewind stories Episode 1: On the road we go!

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon: Flamewind stories Episode 1: On the road we go! Empty Pokemon: Flamewind stories Episode 1: On the road we go!

Post  kevinboy1008 Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:50 am

A loud yawn could be heard. The boat let out a large sound of the horn into the skies. Wingulls and Pelippers began shouting in anger and laughter. A trainer arose from his rented bed and headed back up to the main deck, smiling as he quickly ran back to his room and got change and returned to the same spot. The Unjou region. The start of a new adventure and Theo wasn't willing to let his friend stay inside his pokeball all day. He threw it in at air as the fire pokemon howled slightly as he was released from the capsule and landing on Theo's shoulder.
"Here we are GRowlithe... Unjou... We gotta go say a quick hello to the professor as we did promise Professor Birch.."
"Grow..Growlithe!"
Soon the boat docked and Theo grabbed his black and red bike and jumped up on it, Growlithe sitting firm on the shoulder as Theo peddled off. Soon enough, Bridgepond was the place to be. He'd located the Lab and place his bike up against the wall before entering, seeing that lots of other scientists seemed busy.
"Hello?"

kevinboy1008

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Flamewind stories Episode 1: On the road we go! Empty Re: Pokemon: Flamewind stories Episode 1: On the road we go!

Post  Luna Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:22 pm

The Laboratory door swung open and a tall woman wearing a white lab coat. stood in the doorway. She had a Pokémon standing next to her. It was a Dragonite.
"Hello I'm Professor Melody and this Dragonite was my first Pokémon, well I raised it from a Dratini," the woman said. "Will you come inside and join me a the large round table in the middle of my Laboratory?"
Luna
Luna
Admin

https://rayquazadomainrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Flamewind stories Episode 1: On the road we go! Empty Re: Pokemon: Flamewind stories Episode 1: On the road we go!

Post  kevinboy1008 Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:41 am

Theo released a smile.
"Awesome... Me and Growlithe have been pals for time so we decidded to get on the road."
He'd walk over the the large table as if there was a chair he would've sat down on it. Growlithe jumped off his shoulder and sat next to Thheo. Growlithe knew how to behave.
"Oh yeah Proffessor Melody... Proffessor Birch sends his Hellos."
He'd say with a nice little smile as he hushed and waited for the female to continue.

kevinboy1008

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 pm

"Well I'll contact Professor Birch and tell him that you arrived safely," Professor Melody said.
She pulled open a drawer and withdrew a small blue key. She walked over to a locked cabinet and stuck the key into the lock. With a turn of her wrist, Professor Melody unlocked the cabinet. She turned to you and your Pokémon and smiled. Professor Melody grabbed a Pokédex, 5 Pokéballs, 5 Potions, and 5 Antidotes out of the cabinet.
"These are for you," the Professor said as she sat down in a chair in front of you and set the items on the table.
Luna
Luna
Admin

https://rayquazadomainrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down