Rayquaza Domain RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Promotional Corner

Special Promotional Events are listed here. There are a variety of ways to get a Promotional Item or a Promotional Pokémon.

Today's Event: PM Luna this code to get your Promotional Item: Arceus17
Announcements
scrolling text with Microsoft's marquee tag POKéMON RAYQUAZA DOMAIN RPG Welcome to this RPG. I hope you will enjoy what this RPG has to offer. Be on the lookout for special events.
Affiliate Section

The adventure starts!

2 posters

Go down

The adventure starts! Empty The adventure starts!

Post  Violet_rose_fox Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 am

Chapter 3 To the lab we go!
-----------
:: Sunlight burned through the large windows of a small cabin deep in the forest near Bridgepond Town, though they were made from thick velvet. Sleeping deeply inside, is our hero. (backstage or whatever: ??: WRONG WORDS ITS JUST VIOLET AkA TEH NERD ACTRESS OR BOOK CHAR OR WHATEVER NOT HERO YOU DUNCE!! Narrorator: S-sorry!) AAAAAAAAAAAANYYYYYYWAY. . . Is violet . She awoke as the sunlight spread across her face. Groggily, Violet looked at her clock. 7:00 AM. Right on time! Aura, (Blue tailtip ninetails with gold eyes) Awoke. Violet stomped across the floor out into the garden still almost half asleep. Her pajama pants snagging on a nail on the deck, unraveling just enough to take one of the green spots off the left pant leg. In the garden, she picked oran, tomato, pecha, leppa, lum, and a variety of other berries. She then mixed them together In Aura's bowl. This made her coat more shiny, soft, and slightly longer. Plus, no bad breath. Violet made herself some toast and they sat down. Violet at the table and Aura sitting below, eating her berries. After they ate, they got ready. Violet packed her bag with 6 seals, medicine, clothing, her contest dress, and things for Aura. They locked the small house as they left, and walked out into the sunlight. As the two walked down the small path to the professor's lab, Violet humming the tune to "can you feel the sunshine" , Aura looked down watching many pokemon thriving in the pond. Soon, the lab was visible and they started to run. They then reached to foot of the lab and walked in. . .::

Chapter 4 The Pokedex at last!
----------------------

:: Violet and Aura walked in and they sat in waiting chairs to wait for the professor.

-chapter to be continued
Violet_rose_fox
Violet_rose_fox

Back to top Go down

The adventure starts! Empty Re: The adventure starts!

Post  Luna Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:04 pm

"Hello? Are you a new Trainer?" a voice called out from the back of the room. She peeked her head from around a bookshelf and spotted you. "Oh silly me of course you're a new Trainer! I'm Professor Melody and I study Pokémon behavior. Wow is that a Ninetails? She looks very healthy. Well I have some supplies for you. Please come to the back of my lab."
Luna
Luna
Admin

https://rayquazadomainrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet_rose_fox Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 am

:: "Yes, I am A new trainer! And thank you I'm glad you think she looks healthy!" Said Violet as she walked into the back with the professor. The back was an ordinary place, what a trainer would normally expect of a poke'mon lab. There were 3 poke'balls in a small container, one with a fire sign, the other with water and grass signs. Violet wondered what kind of poke'mon were stored in these poke'balls. Were they pokabu, or charmander, treeko or bulbasaur, or squirtle and piplup? It didn't matter, Violet was only here for her poke'ex and poke'balls. As Violet waited, Aura sat quietly on the floor, looking about. The air vent seemed to surprise her when it turned on, as it was noisy for the dog-like poke'mon, but she was surprised for only a moment and went back to quietly waiting.
Violet_rose_fox
Violet_rose_fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:20 pm

"Sorry about the air vent, I need to get that fixed!" Professor Melody apologized.
She rummaged through some cardboard boxes on the shelf and pulled out a Pokédex and some items.
"Here's your Pokédex which will help you on your journey. Also I have five Pokéballs to help you catch your Pokémon. Lastly I'll give you 5 Potions to heal your Pokémon if they get hurt and 5 Antidotes if your Pokémon gets poisoned during battle."
She sets the Starter Kit on the table and carefully examines your Ninetails again. Professor Melody grabs a plate and pours special food created for Fire Type Pokémon and offers it to Ninetails.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet_rose_fox Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:44 pm

:: "Thank you professor!" Said Violet with a smile. Turning to aura, violet was not surprised that aura was happily eating it. "She must like it." said violet. (not much more to write currently.)
Violet_rose_fox
Violet_rose_fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:00 pm

"Well I'm glad you like it, Aura," the Professor said as she stroked Ninetails's fur. "OK Violet, it looks like your ready to leave my lab and go on an adventure of a lifetime! There are some special areas all around the Unjou Region that you can visit to catch Pokémon. You can also go to Pinecliff City, which is the closest City from this small town. Or if you feel like participating in a Pokémon Contest you can do that too."
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet_rose_fox Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 am

:: "Thanks again professor!" Said Violet as they walked out the door. "well aura, we should stop and catch a few new pokemon before entering a contest or getting a badge." stated Violet. Aura seemed to agree. "Oh that reminds me! I got some seals the other day." said violet as they walked down the route stopping at a tree and showing aura the seals. Aura sniffed them then looked at violet happily, meaning she thought the seals were cool. And then, off they went!::

ITS OFF TO THE GRASSLANDS!

::continued in grasslands when this is closed.::
Violet_rose_fox
Violet_rose_fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 am

Professor Melody waved goodbye as you left her lab.
"Good luck on your adventure," the Professor said.

POST CLOSED
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum