Rayquaza Domain RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Promotional Corner

Special Promotional Events are listed here. There are a variety of ways to get a Promotional Item or a Promotional Pokémon.

Today's Event: PM Luna this code to get your Promotional Item: Arceus17
Announcements
scrolling text with Microsoft's marquee tag POKéMON RAYQUAZA DOMAIN RPG Welcome to this RPG. I hope you will enjoy what this RPG has to offer. Be on the lookout for special events.
Affiliate Section

Diesle

2 posters

Go down

Diesle Empty Diesle

Post  diesle Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:17 am

Name: Diesle (not normal, but hey. Normal is boring to me. Razz)

Description: diesle has brown skin. Her hair is dark brown, but in the light, you can easily see the colors. Her eyes are also dark brown, even in the light, they look black. She wheres her hair in a ponytail. She is about 5'7, and her clothes are a blue T-shirt and a black jacket. her pants are black jeans, and her shoes are blue and black.
Hometown: Hearthome city

History: Diesle met Lightning years aon as a pichu. Lightning had been grouchy, but scared. She agreed to travel with diesle. Eventually, she evolved. as a pikachu, she told Diesle she wanted to evolve. Diesle couldnt find a thunderstone. But one day, travelling, she found one. And now, Lightning the raichu!
Personality: Diesle is kind. She is curious and funny. Also, she is awfully wierd, and doesnt care what others think. She can not get ad easilly, but can get annoyed like thar. She doesnt take kind to rude people, and can be very mean. VERY VERY MEAN.

Starter Pokémon: Lightning the raichyu.
Moves: thunderbolt, Thunder, Irontail, Volttackle. (those are her normla moves. )

diesle

Back to top Go down

Diesle Empty Re: Diesle

Post  Luna Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:39 am

I will grant you your Raichu with those moves.

Raichu
Female
Lv. 15
Ability: Static
Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Volt Tackle, and Iron Tail

you may now go to Professor Melody in Bridgepond Town to begin your adventure. Have fun and see you there. Very Happy
Luna
Luna
Admin

https://rayquazadomainrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum