Rayquaza Domain RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Promotional Corner

Special Promotional Events are listed here. There are a variety of ways to get a Promotional Item or a Promotional Pokémon.

Today's Event: PM Luna this code to get your Promotional Item: Arceus17
Announcements
scrolling text with Microsoft's marquee tag POKéMON RAYQUAZA DOMAIN RPG Welcome to this RPG. I hope you will enjoy what this RPG has to offer. Be on the lookout for special events.
Affiliate Section

My Contest Debut

2 posters

Go down

My Contest Debut Empty My Contest Debut

Post  Mysterion Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm

As Mysterion walked into the Contest Hall, he took a great big wiff of it and knew that he was going to like it. As he walked up to the receptionist desk he had to make a choice about who would be used in each phase. He told the receptionist, "Hello I'm Tyson but call me Mysterion and for the performance round I'm going to use my Corphish, and for the battle phase I'm going to use Camerupt." After that he walked into the waiting room, waiting for his chance to shine.
Mysterion
Mysterion

Back to top Go down

My Contest Debut Empty Re: My Contest Debut

Post  Luna Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:32 pm

As you were waiting the other contestants were staring at you. All of a sudden a person appeared on the flat screen TV on the wall and started to talk.

"Hello contestants. I'm your host Marina," the person on the TV said. "Now we will begin the contest. First up is the Appeal Round. The first person to Appeal is Mysterion!"

Your picture appeared on the TV screen and the door to the Contest Stage opened up. Now is your chance.
Luna
Luna
Admin

https://rayquazadomainrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysterion Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:06 pm

I walked out onto the stage while my heart pumped faster than ever before due to being in a new enviroment. Corphish followed proudly behind me ready to show off its beauty this time and not its power. As I got to center stage I heard the roaring of the crowd, but could not make out the words said by the judges, so I started by telling corphish, "Ok lets start this show off by shooting out a water gun straight above me than freeze it with your ice beam."
Mysterion
Mysterion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down