Rayquaza Domain RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Promotional Corner

Special Promotional Events are listed here. There are a variety of ways to get a Promotional Item or a Promotional Pokémon.

Today's Event: PM Luna this code to get your Promotional Item: Arceus17
Announcements
scrolling text with Microsoft's marquee tag POKéMON RAYQUAZA DOMAIN RPG Welcome to this RPG. I hope you will enjoy what this RPG has to offer. Be on the lookout for special events.
Affiliate Section

Meeting the Professor!

2 posters

Go down

Meeting the Professor! Empty Meeting the Professor!

Post  hollymarie Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Kennedy awoke to her mother and father standing at the foot of her bed. Startled, Kennedy screamed and flailed out of her bed, and stood on her floor in an awkward battle stance. "MOM, DAD!" She yelled angrily, "What are you doing?"
"Oh, sweetie, we're just sad, we wanted to see you as much as we could before you leave for your journey" Her mom replied.
"Darling," Her dad said to her mom, "we should let her change and gt ready." He looked at Kennedy, "We will be downstairs getting breakfast ready." They left her room, and Kennedy sat down on her bed. "I have the weirdest parents, ever." She spoke to herself.

After Kennedy got dressed and packed her backpack, she went downstairs and greeted her parents once again. "Hey, I'm all packed up and ready to go." She said with a stern and excited look in her eyes. "I'll eat breakfast, then I'm heading over to the professors lab."
"Good" Both her parents said in unison. "Here, eat up"
Kennedy ate fast, and before her parents knew it, she was walking out the door. "Love you mom, dad!" She smiled, "I'll call and write to you. I'll be safe, promise!" She called out.
"You'd better be safe sweetie!" Her mom said, her eyes filling with tears.
"Don't worry mom, I have Tauros!" And with that Kennedy left her house and began walking to the Lab.

---

Once at the lab Kennedy stood at the doors, and took a deep breath. Well, it's time. She thought to herself, and walked through the doors. "Hello.. Professor?" She called out.
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Professor! Empty Re: Meeting the Professor!

Post  Luna Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 pm

"Hello!" a voice replied.
A tall figure of a woman came into view. She had long, wavy, brown hair. her lab was rather cluttered with several boxes and machines.
"I'm Professor Melody, It's a pleaasure to meet you..." She said pausing to hear what your name was.
Luna
Luna
Admin

https://rayquazadomainrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hollymarie Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:57 pm

"Hi! I'm Kennedy" She replied, and smiled to Professor Melody. "I'm hear to pick up some supplies so I can start my Journey."
Kennedy held her Pokeball and showed it to the Professor, "I've already got a Pokemon, a Tauros." She smiled. Kennedy looked around the Lab and noticed all the machinery and tried to think of what exactly they did.
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:20 am

"Well hello Kennedy," Professor Melody said, "At my lab we study Pokémon behavior. I have a great idea! you can help me with my research. In the back I have a Pokédex...Let me get it."
The Professor nearly tripped over a box as she grabbed the Pokédex. When she came up to you she handed you the device and she haded you a bag full of supplies.
"In this bag their are 5 Pokéballs, 5 Antidotes, and 5 Potions. That Pokédex is like an encyclopedia on Pokémon. Unfortunately the pages are blank. That's where you come in, Kennedy. I need you to fill up that Pokédex to help my research."
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollymarie Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:29 pm

"Got it! Will do Prof!" Kennedy said. She let out her Tauros, and pulled out the Pokedex. "Tauros - When it targets an enemy, it charges furiously while whipping its body with its long tails." Kennedy put her Tauros back in his Pokeball and looked at the Pokedex, "Well, I can already tell this will be fun!" She smiled and put all the items Professor Melody had given her away in her pack.
"Thanks so much! I'm going to go now though, see you after my Journey!" Kennedy called out and before you knew it, she was out the door.
hollymarie
hollymarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Ok you can travel to Pinecliff City or you can go to one of the special areas to train your Pokémon or even catch one.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down