Rayquaza Domain RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Promotional Corner

Special Promotional Events are listed here. There are a variety of ways to get a Promotional Item or a Promotional Pokémon.

Today's Event: PM Luna this code to get your Promotional Item: Arceus17
Announcements
scrolling text with Microsoft's marquee tag POKéMON RAYQUAZA DOMAIN RPG Welcome to this RPG. I hope you will enjoy what this RPG has to offer. Be on the lookout for special events.
Affiliate Section

The professor

2 posters

Go down

The professor Empty The professor

Post  Zia Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Lillian saw the morning sun as she arrived at Bridgepond she saw the amazing pond as she arrived in Bridgepond town she rushed to the Professor Melodies lab to get her starter kit.She arrived at the Strange looking building.She knocked the door with confidence.
Zia
Zia

Back to top Go down

The professor Empty Re: The professor

Post  Luna Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:44 am

"I'm coming," a voice said.
It took a couple of minutes for this person to make it to the door. When she arrived she opened the door and saw you standing there.
"Hello, Trainer. If you want I'll show you inside my Lab," a tall woman said. "I'm Professor Melody."
The Professor made a swift hand gesture and pointed to the inside of the Lab.
Luna
Luna
Admin

https://rayquazadomainrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zia Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Lillian came inside and saw the inside of the Lab

"Umm Professor i need a starter kit for my Journey" Suddently a white flash appeared from the room and Bagon appeared."Go back inside Bagon"said Lillian embarrased.
Zia
Zia

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 am

"It looks like your Bagon just want's to see what's going on. Some Pokémon love to come out of their Pokéballs on their own," Melody said.
Professor Melody walked to a cabinet and opened it up. When she returned to you she had a box full of supplies.
"Your Starter Kit items are in this box," Melody said. "Here I'll put the items on this table. First we have your Pokédex. It's like a high tech encyclopedia on Pokémon, but the pages are blank. Next I will give you 5 Potions, 5 Antidotes, and 5 Pokéballs. The Potions can restore a little bit of HP of one of your Pokémon. The Antidote is used to cure Poison."
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zia Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Lillian grabbed the starter and said"I need to start going and train my Bagon good bye Professor Melody"Lillian walked outside and saw what was inside the starter kit there was 5 pokeballs 5 antidotes and 5 potions.The sun was was setting.Lillian hurried to the fields.To get new friends.Suddently Bagon appeared out of his Pokeball and ran with Lillian.Lillisn giggled and ran more racing with Bagon.
Zia
Zia

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:33 pm

You may go to any of the Training Areas, enter a Contest, or go to Pinecliff City.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down