Rayquaza Domain RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Promotional Corner

Special Promotional Events are listed here. There are a variety of ways to get a Promotional Item or a Promotional Pokémon.

Today's Event: PM Luna this code to get your Promotional Item: Arceus17
Announcements
scrolling text with Microsoft's marquee tag POKéMON RAYQUAZA DOMAIN RPG Welcome to this RPG. I hope you will enjoy what this RPG has to offer. Be on the lookout for special events.
Affiliate Section

At Professor Melodys lab

2 posters

Go down

At Professor Melodys lab Empty At Professor Melodys lab

Post  ceirw Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Sam walks on Bridgepond towns streets at the same time he talked to Ralts, sitting on his shoulders. Ralts seemed to understand everything Sam meant. Sam raises one of his hands and pokes at Professor Melodys lab and sais:
"See, it's there we will meet the Professor!" with a cheerful tone and the pokemon answered, just as happy as Sam was with:
"Ralts." They walks inside the lab and greets on the professor, and then Sam sais:
"Hi Professor, I found this pokemon out side the city, do you maybe now what it is? And I heard you gives away starter kits, could I get one?"
ceirw
ceirw

Back to top Go down

At Professor Melodys lab Empty Re: At Professor Melodys lab

Post  Luna Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Professor Melody spots you and walks to the back of her Laboratory. She picks up a box full of supplies and walks towards you. Se carefully examines the Ralts that stands next to you.
"Ralts is known as the Feeling Pokémon. Also a Ralts has the power to sense the emotions of people and Pokémon with the horn on its head. It takes cover if it senses any hostility." Melody said as she gave the box she was holding to you.
"Inside the box you'll find 5 Antidotes, 5 Pokéballs, and 5 Potions." Melody said. "Oh and here's a Pokédex so you can look up Pokémon and read their stats."
Luna
Luna
Admin

https://rayquazadomainrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ceirw Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:41 pm

"thanks" Sam said and takes the stuffs he gets and remember that he did forget a backpack. Some of it he puts in the pockets and the rest of it is in his arms. Then when he is sure he wont drop anything he looks at ralts and says, "What about go home and get a bag or something before we leave?". Ralts answers and Sam starts walking towards the door again with Ralts walking after him. "Thanks again and see ya!" He said and soon he was outside the lab in the nice weather.

After that he walked the straight way home and picked up a rucksack, puttet all the things in it and now, his journey begins.
ceirw
ceirw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down